This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Soetdoring Game Reserve just outside of Bloemfontein. I finally had the chance to capture the evening sky without to much light pollution from the city lights. The only thing that bothered me is that the lens that I have is not that great so what to do?…
June 4, 2012 Johan Jonck
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Things you need to know about Auto Focus (AF)
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Chad Le Clos in fine form ahead of London Olymic Games
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai