Talk to anyone who has been to Duba Plains in the Okavango Delta and you will hear the same phrase: …”What an amazing experience!!”. I had the privilege earlier this month to visit this remote area made famous by the movie “The Last Lion” and came back with hundreds of images and a memory for…
“I believe that people who are interested in learning more about themselves and finding a solution to being must attempt, at least once in their lives, to be in the presence of the wild and in isolation from the clutter of modern society.” – Derek Joubert Duba Plains, known for its unique…
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai