Talk to anyone who has been to Duba Plains in the Okavango Delta and you will hear the same phrase: …”What an amazing experience!!”. I had the privilege earlier this month to visit this remote area made famous by the movie “The Last Lion” and came back with hundreds of images and a memory for…
“I believe that people who are interested in learning more about themselves and finding a solution to being must attempt, at least once in their lives, to be in the presence of the wild and in isolation from the clutter of modern society.” – Derek Joubert Duba Plains, known for its unique…
- A Photo Safari to Elephant Plains, Sabi
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Camera settings for shooting Rugby
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp