KwaZulu-Natal swimming ace Charl Crous qualified for his first trip to the Olympics at the recent South African National Championships with a win in the 100 backstroke. His time of 54.17 ranked 20th in the world this year and betters the FINA A standard to secure his spot in London. Crous, the national age group…
South African sports fans and photographers will keep their eyes on the South African Olympc swimmers during the Olympic Games in London. Swimming is one of the sports which has in recent years not disappointed at the Olympic Games and we will once more have an opportunity for medals in London in less than 100 days!…
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- A Photo Safari to Elephant Plains, Sabi
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai