We have all seen them, the photographers lining up next to one another in search of that “once in a lifetime photo.” Many of them simply take photos on assignment whilst others do so more for enjoyment than to earn a luxury lifestyle… But what if you manage to take that once in a lifetime…
November 7, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Hire the perfect lens to capture the real stars!
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters