Only a select few photographers managed to capture the Currie Cup Final at Coca-Cola Park on Saturday. Tickets for the Currie Cup Final was a sold out early during the week – and many who wished to capture the game on camera also found very strict criteria for media accreditation to the event. We are…
October 31, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Conversations with passionate rugby fan Dan Lombard
- Duba Plains …..where you discover yourself in the presence of the wild!
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children