I recently caught up with my old varsity room mate and Life long bud Jubs [as I know him] or better known as photographer Anton Joubert. I asked him a few questions regarding his photography and what he has been up to lately. First a bit more about Anton; Anton is well known on the…
September 18, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp3 Comments
2011Anton JoubertapertureAustraliaBaliBillabong ProCameraDan REynoldsDenese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksIndonesiaintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJordy smithJPEGKelly SlaterLandscapesMick FanningNew ZealandNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPictorialPortugalPro World surfing circuitShaun JoubertSpaunsports photographySurfingTravelling PhotographyUSA
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- A photo safari in the Kgalagadi – January 2012
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp