If life is all about little details then macro photography is the shooting style for you. Some of the most popular subjects for macro photography are flowers, leaves, insects and everyday things in nature that we’re not used to seeing close-up, making macro photography so captivating. Close-up and macro photography are two of the most…
September 4, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Well known sports photographer Christiaan Kotze robbed of equipment in New Zealand
- The Magic of Chobe through the lens
- UK tourists harassed by lions at Rooiputs in the Kgalagadi
- Hire the perfect lens to capture the real stars!
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters