I did a product shoot for Toast Kitchens last week using a Nikon D3 and a 14 – 24 mm F2.8 Nikon lens. Once again I was amazed what this lens can do as the the optical quality of this lens is just out of this world! I used the camera totally on manual regarding…
Capturing and using your own pictures of your business are far better than using generic stock photography. Actual pictures of your product and your business will sell your product much better than generic photographs that could also be found on other web pages. Keep in mind that taking pictures for use on the Internet may…
- Shooting Rugby under Floodlights
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp