I did a product shoot for Toast Kitchens last week using a Nikon D3 and a 14 – 24 mm F2.8 Nikon lens. Once again I was amazed what this lens can do as the the optical quality of this lens is just out of this world! I used the camera totally on manual regarding…
Capturing and using your own pictures of your business are far better than using generic stock photography. Actual pictures of your product and your business will sell your product much better than generic photographs that could also be found on other web pages. Keep in mind that taking pictures for use on the Internet may…
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Conversations with passionate rugby fan Dan Lombard
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai