I met Frikkie Kapp two years ago at a Portraits Workshop and was fascinated by this very friendly photographer with a passion for life and people!! Since that time we had numerous discussions next to the rugby pitch and I came to appreciate his natural talent for absolutely brilliant photography. I decided to find out…
Rugby has a bright future in South Africa – this was clear for all to see when players from all over South Africa battled with one another at the recent mini-Craven week for U13’s in Bloemfontein. The well organized event was hosted by the Free State rugby schools committee and took place at the…
- Seeing the light – From Satara to Lower Sabie
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters