I met Frikkie Kapp two years ago at a Portraits Workshop and was fascinated by this very friendly photographer with a passion for life and people!! Since that time we had numerous discussions next to the rugby pitch and I came to appreciate his natural talent for absolutely brilliant photography. I decided to find out…
Rugby has a bright future in South Africa – this was clear for all to see when players from all over South Africa battled with one another at the recent mini-Craven week for U13’s in Bloemfontein. The well organized event was hosted by the Free State rugby schools committee and took place at the…
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- Sometimes those behind the camera get caught on camera!!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp