On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
Covering soccer is a totally different ball game in comparison to Rugby. I covered the Celtic vs Maritzburg match two days ago at the Seisa Ramabodu stadium in Rocklands near Bloemfontein. I would like to share a few thoughts on capturing this game on camera. I really covered a lot of matches at the Seisa…
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- High Dynamic Range in Landscape Photography
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- What is Close-up and Macro Photography?
- Sanparks hidden treasure…..??
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai