Where in South Africa can you expect to see a Rodeo with Bull riding etc? Look no further than Rayton in Blue Bull Country!! Rayton is an area situated on the Eastern side of Pretoria. A friend, James Loretz, who is always reporting on rugby for Rugby15 from Loftus Versveld decided to take the camera…
December 5, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- A Glossary of Photographic Terms
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children