I’m in the Kgalagadi at the moment for a short stay of six nights. Except for lot of great sightings there is also lots of other action going on at the moment! Yesterday we had a thunderstorm that swept through Twee Revieren leaving the camp site looking like a river in flow and with my…
Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
- Swedish Wildlife Photographer of the Year Admits to Faking Photos
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai