Only a select few photographers managed to capture the Currie Cup Final at Coca-Cola Park on Saturday. Tickets for the Currie Cup Final was a sold out early during the week – and many who wished to capture the game on camera also found very strict criteria for media accreditation to the event. We are…
October 31, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- Conversation with Photographer, Marlon du Toit from Singita
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- A Glossary of Photographic Terms
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp