We arrived at Satara on Monday. Arriving at 12h00 in 31 degrees celsius, we unpacked and set up our campsite. At 15h00 we went for the afternoon drive on the well- known S100 road and found four lion cubs without their mother (probably were busy hunting). Satara: Best place to capture Lions on Camera in…
September 29, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- The decisive moment in Sports Photography
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp