We arrived at Satara on Monday. Arriving at 12h00 in 31 degrees celsius, we unpacked and set up our campsite. At 15h00 we went for the afternoon drive on the well- known S100 road and found four lion cubs without their mother (probably were busy hunting). Satara: Best place to capture Lions on Camera in…
September 29, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Rugby through the eyes and lens of the female sports photographer
- Is my best photo worthy of photo insurance cover?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp