Bloemfontein Celtic hosted fellow top-eight hopefuls Bidvest Wits on Wednesday evening, 30 November 2011, at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium in Bloemfontein. The game ended in a goalless draw. Bidvest Wits has its roots at Wits University in Johannesburg where it was formed in 1921 by the university’s Students Representatives Council. During the 1970s the club…
On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
Covering soccer is a totally different ball game in comparison to Rugby. I covered the Celtic vs Maritzburg match two days ago at the Seisa Ramabodu stadium in Rocklands near Bloemfontein. I would like to share a few thoughts on capturing this game on camera. I really covered a lot of matches at the Seisa…
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Special Family moments in Sport captured through the lens of the Camera
- ER24 | Saving, Touching & Changing Lives Photo Competition
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters