On Saturday 24 September 2011 I had the opportunity to cover the Soccer match between Bloemfontein Celtic and Kaizer Chiefs at the Seisa Ramabodu Stadium. Definitely an amazing experience! All tickets were sold out for this much-anticipated clash. There is something amazing about the vibe at a closely contested local soccer derby – and the…
September 25, 2011 Denese Lups1 Comment
2011Bloemfontein CelticCameraDenese LupsDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese Lupsfootball photographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyJimmy TauJohan JonckJosta DladlaKaizer ChiefsNight PhotographyNikonPhotographyPhototalkPSLSeisa Ramabodu stadiumSiphiwe TsabalalaSoccersoccer photographysports photographySuperimage Media
- Sun, Sea, Sand and Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa
- Discover the Magic of Rear Curtain Flash
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children