As New Zealand politicians argued about who should take credit for the drop in crime rates in their country, several South African journalists were left counting the cost of becoming the victims of crime at the Rugby World Cup. Two South African photographers were robbed of R60 000 of equipment in Auckland early on Saturday…
October 5, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- The decisive moment in Sports Photography
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters