On the Nikon system you got a option to setup your own menu. It is very easy. Just go to my Menu and then to add. Scroll through all the different menus and add those settings that you most regularly using to your “My Menu” This helps one a lot when you quickly want to…
September 9, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp4 Comments
2011apertureAutoAuto ISOBattery infoCameraDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJPEGKelvinMy menuNikonPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureProgramRAWshuttersports photographyStandardSuperimage MediaVividWhite Balance
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Varsity Cup is more than just a clash between 2 rugby sides!
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- The Ultimate Kgalagadi – Botswana trip
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp