This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Soetdoring Game Reserve just outside of Bloemfontein. I finally had the chance to capture the evening sky without to much light pollution from the city lights. The only thing that bothered me is that the lens that I have is not that great so what to do?…
June 4, 2012 Johan Jonck
- How To Take Content Images for Your Website
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai