Shooting a lot of swimming for the last fifteen years sometimes one gets a bit bored with the normal stock action shots. An easy way to get out of it is to slow the shutter down on your camera and get some movement in your images. In photographic terms this is called panning. In swimming…
November 5, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp1 Comment
2011apertureAuto ISOCameracamera insuranceDenese Lupsdrag shutterDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp Photographyhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyJohan JonckJPEGNikonPanningPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkSealsshuttersports photographySuper sportSuperimage Mediaswimming photography
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- The best online web builders for photographers
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- A Photo Safari to Elephant Plains, Sabi
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai