Table Mountain was provisionally named a New 7 Wonder of Nature following a three-year global race to choose the world’s seven most wonderful natural sites. The Swiss-based New7Wonders Foundation announced the initial results of the competition, in which hundreds of millions of votes were cast worldwide via mobile and internet platforms, in Zurich, Switzerland shortly…
November 13, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Discover the Magic of Rear Curtain Flash
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- High Dynamic Range in Landscape Photography
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai