Table Mountain was provisionally named a New 7 Wonder of Nature following a three-year global race to choose the world’s seven most wonderful natural sites. The Swiss-based New7Wonders Foundation announced the initial results of the competition, in which hundreds of millions of votes were cast worldwide via mobile and internet platforms, in Zurich, Switzerland shortly…
November 13, 2011 Johan Jonck3 Comments
- In Conversation with travel photographer Greg Ewing
- Vulture battle at Giant’s Castle Game Reserve captured through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Photo and Film Expo 2011 at Coca-Cola Dome
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp