Talk to anyone who has been to Duba Plains in the Okavango Delta and you will hear the same phrase: …”What an amazing experience!!”. I had the privilege earlier this month to visit this remote area made famous by the movie “The Last Lion” and came back with hundreds of images and a memory for…
May 31, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Discover the Magic of Rear Curtain Flash
- Who are the best at capturing extreme sports on camera?
- Balinese Cockfight through the lens of Anton Joubert
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters