There is just one trick to get the sharp images the pros get and it is a combination of things. The most important is shooting on a tripod. This is the one single thing that separates the pros from the amateurs. Keeping the camera still and steady is a tripods only job. But, then, when…
September 8, 2011 Denese Lups
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Drag that shutter……!!!!!!!
- What are the typical terms and terminology to be found in a camera insurance policy?
- On Safari in the Kruger – Day 1
- Using Reflections to capture beautiful images in Photography
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp