Shooting rugby under floodlights requires totally different settings from those used in shooting rugby at day time. On Saturday I covered the Cheetahs vs Bulls match in Bloemfontein with a kickoff at 17:15 which meant the stadium was already filled with shadow and with ambient light coming from above, and as the game progresses the…
September 12, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp9 Comments
2011AbsaAdidasAkona NdunganeapertureAshley JohnsonAuto ISOBlue BullsCameraDenese LupsDewald PotgieterDSLR PhotographyFlood lightsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGilberthow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGNight PhotographyNikonnoisePhilip BurgerCheetah GirlsPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyRAWshuttersports photographySuperimage MediaToyotaVodacom
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Photos capture the raising of awareness about CPR amongst young children
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Real Or fake?
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp