Shooting rugby under floodlights requires totally different settings from those used in shooting rugby at day time. On Saturday I covered the Cheetahs vs Bulls match in Bloemfontein with a kickoff at 17:15 which meant the stadium was already filled with shadow and with ambient light coming from above, and as the game progresses the…
September 12, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp9 Comments
2011AbsaAdidasAkona NdunganeapertureAshley JohnsonAuto ISOBlue BullsCameraDenese LupsDewald PotgieterDSLR PhotographyFlood lightsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGilberthow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGNight PhotographyNikonnoisePhilip BurgerCheetah GirlsPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyRAWshuttersports photographySuperimage MediaToyotaVodacom
- Photos tell the story of a brave bride and her love despite a battle with cancer
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Basic Photography Course – 18 October – 6 December 2011
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Real Or fake?
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp