Hugh-Daniel practically grew up with a passion for rugby. A horrific accident on the field ended his rugby career but this would lead to new and exciting ventures in photography. Hugh-Daniel is based in Gansbaai and has an immense love of nature. He lives for that golden hours along the coast of the Western Cape….
I had the privilage to attend a HDR workshop held by one of South Africa’s professional landscape photographer’s, Hougaard Malan. “Landscapes include such an enormous variety of subjects that everyone can enjoy photographing them. They are everywhere. The golden light of dawn and dusk is exceptionally good for many photogenic subjects, and is widely sought…
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Guest Photographer – Anton Joubert
- South African Olympic swimmer Cameron van den Burgh through the lens
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- In Conversation with photographer, Peter McKellar
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai