Covering a Rugby match during the day in direct sunlight require some specific settings on your camera. Yesterday I covered the Griquas vs Western Province match in Kimberley on a lovely sunny day and want to share my setup that I used. Firstly I used two cameras namely a Nikon D3 and a Nikon D700. On…
September 4, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp10 Comments
2011300mm F2.8400mm F2.8 LensAdidasapertureAuto ISOCameraDhlDSLR Photographyfemale sports photographer Denese LupsGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGriquasGwkhow a camera worksisoJohan JonckJPEGlensNikonnoisePhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyshutterStormersSuperimage MediaTiaan LiebenbergWestern Province
- Sun, Sea, Sand and Blue Flag Beaches in South Africa
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- The decisive moment in Sports Photography
- Courage in the mixed martial arts arena captured on camera by Ruby Wolff
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai