Capturing and using your own pictures of your business are far better than using generic stock photography. Actual pictures of your product and your business will sell your product much better than generic photographs that could also be found on other web pages. Keep in mind that taking pictures for use on the Internet may…
October 27, 2011 Johan Jonck
- Photos from rescue operations and air evacuation in the snow at Kokstad
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- The best online web builders for photographers
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp