Spending a week photographing the big five and game in Africa is high on the dream list of many photographers. So, when you get the opportunity, make the most of it. It’s really worth searching out tour operators that understand the needs of photographers…being jammed into a tiny vehicle with lots of tourists elbowing you…
September 19, 2011 Denese Lups
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Taking detail photos during weddings
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Frikkie Kapp on Street Photography
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai