A good friend of mine, Peter McKellar, recently paid a visit to the Vulture Hide at Giants Castle. He sent me a few photos and after some research, Giants Castle now features high on my wish list. Giant’s Castle Game Reserve is considered the home of the eland and the majestic…
July 3, 2012 Denese Lups 3 Comments
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Questions to ask when choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Camera insurance needs to cover when you lose more than just the photo!
- Camera settings for shooting Rugby
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters