How exactly does one catch that ultra fast lightning bolt on camera? I have been struggling with this for a couple of months now and last night I finally figured out how to do it. I have read tons of articles on this subject and there are a mentions of quite a few ways to…
PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN !!!!!!…. These are often the words you will hear while on safari with me . Today I’d like to take a brief look at the topic of panning– that of photographing moving subjects. The basic idea behind panning as a technique is that you pan your camera along in…
Using reflections in photography can lead to some amazing effects and beautiful images. The amateur photographer often discovers that a reflection has brought something rather unique to his photo . For the professional photographer his ability to use reflections is a powerful tool in his arsenal of skills! Using water, windows, mirrors or any sort…
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- Conversations with Lindsay Mould, President of Free State Rugby Union
- Do photos always tell the truth?
- Rugby World Cup Final Referee Craig Joubert through the lens!
- A special day for inspirational achievers Nozimanga Bonje and Modiehi Ntsane captured on camera
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters