Using reflections in photography can lead to some amazing effects and beautiful images. The amateur photographer often discovers that a reflection has brought something rather unique to his photo . For the professional photographer his ability to use reflections is a powerful tool in his arsenal of skills! Using water, windows, mirrors or any sort…
January 16, 2012 Denese Lups
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- How to catch that spark – Photographing Lightning
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters