After a brilliant win by the Springboks over England in Durban, I travelled to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho to cover the Fifa World Cup Qualifier in Maseru between Lesotho and Sudan. Sudan have missed out on the chance to take a stranglehold on Group D in the 2014…
Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Soetdoring Game Reserve just outside of Bloemfontein. I finally had the chance to capture the evening sky without to much light pollution from the city lights. The only thing that bothered me is that the lens that I have is not that great so what to do?…
What always amazes me is these magazine guys that receive a demo camera from a company, take it out for a day or two, shoot a couple of hundred of images and then….do a write up about the camera. How on earth can you give an objective opinion about a camera if you haven’t used…
- In Conversation with travel photographer Greg Ewing
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Expect to find Rodeo in Blue Bull Country in South Africa
- Photos from SAPS Open Day emphasize the importance of cooperation between emergency services
- Photos will once more tell the Caster Semenya story!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters