A picture is worth a thousand words”” – This refers to the idea that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image.
We believe that photos talk to us all and convey messages in different languages and styles. In Phototalk we would like to take our visitors along on a journey in the breathtakingly beautiful world of photography.
We would like to share the experiences by photographers and invite all those who are passionate about photography to participate in the sharing of skills and expertise. We will talk with photographers, share these conversations and thereby create a platform to enhance our enjoyment of photography.
Not only do we wish to share the brilliance and skills of photographers, but also share the special significance of some photos. Every photo tells a story and we would like to share those stories.
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- My Menu on a Nikon D3
- The Trigger in High Speed Flash Photography explained
- Things you need to know about Auto Focus (AF)
- Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters