I recently received a request from Paul Edgar for a quote to cover his wedding in July this year. I’m busy with my 480 Days Project at that time and therefore can’t help him on the date selected for the wedding. I must admit that I rather like the questions that he asked to acquire…
KwaZulu-Natal swimming ace Charl Crous qualified for his first trip to the Olympics at the recent South African National Championships with a win in the 100 backstroke. His time of 54.17 ranked 20th in the world this year and betters the FINA A standard to secure his spot in London. Crous, the national age group…
South African swimmer Cameron van den Burgh qualified for the London Olympic Games 2012 and should be one of our star performers! Cameron has represented South Africa with distinction and is known for consistency in delivering powerful performances. A the recent South African National Championships in Durban our photographers managed to capture this world class swimmer…
The Parlotones said goodbye to fans, family and friends in an emotional farewell at Carnival City on Sunday! The Parlotones are known not only for their quality music and beautiful lyrics but also for their hard work in addressing social responsibility issues. These include the fight against rhino poaching and efforts to stop violence against…
South African sports fans and photographers will keep their eyes on the South African Olympc swimmers during the Olympic Games in London. Swimming is one of the sports which has in recent years not disappointed at the Olympic Games and we will once more have an opportunity for medals in London in less than 100 days!…
- In conversation with Bloemfontein Photographer, Frikkie Kapp
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Drag that shutter……!!!!!!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters