How exactly does one catch that ultra fast lightning bolt on camera? I have been struggling with this for a couple of months now and last night I finally figured out how to do it. I have read tons of articles on this subject and there are a mentions of quite a few ways to…
Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
I recently became aware of this crazy App made by well known expert travel photographer Trey Ratcliff. It’s an app to help you find the most amazing places on earth to take photos, plan your trip there etc. The features on this crazy app seems endless. Check out the video here:Stuck on Earth Here are some…
Capturing and using your own pictures of your business are far better than using generic stock photography. Actual pictures of your product and your business will sell your product much better than generic photographs that could also be found on other web pages. Keep in mind that taking pictures for use on the Internet may…
Photos do not only capture beauty – they also capture facts and are often the best evidence to be used in investigations as to why and how something happened. These photos do not need to be captured by professional photographers only…. The cellular phones are now all equipped with cameras and can assist those who…
The wedding photographer is a very important person at any wedding. It is up to him to capture those special moments and memories to last a lifetime. What do we need to know about our wedding photographer and are we making the right decisions in selecting the photographer? We decided to approach an experienced wedding…
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters