Are you a photo enthusiast with a love for travelling on photo safaris into Southern Africa? What is the importance that you place on vehicle safety and especially that of the performance of the 4×4 vehicle in remote destinations? We have shared some brilliant images from our photographers on safari and believe it is appropriate…
Spending a week photographing the big five and game in Africa is high on the dream list of many photographers. So, when you get the opportunity, make the most of it. It’s really worth searching out tour operators that understand the needs of photographers…being jammed into a tiny vehicle with lots of tourists elbowing you…
There is just one trick to get the sharp images the pros get and it is a combination of things. The most important is shooting on a tripod. This is the one single thing that separates the pros from the amateurs. Keeping the camera still and steady is a tripods only job. But, then, when…
- Table Mountain celebrated as New 7 Wonder of Nature
- Hire the perfect lens to capture the real stars!
- South African swimmer and Olympic qualifier Charl Crous through the lens
- May we all learn lifesaving skills on International CPR Day!!
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters