There is just one trick to get the sharp images the pros get and it is a combination of things. The most important is shooting on a tripod. This is the one single thing that separates the pros from the amateurs. Keeping the camera still and steady is a tripods only job. But, then, when…
September 8, 2011 Denese Lups
- Toyota Free State Cheetahs player Robert Ebersohn centred in the lens of Gerhard Steenkamp
- The Duba Experience captured on video!!
- Sanparks hidden treasure…..??
- The Parlotones say goodbye ahead of their tour to the U.S.A
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters