There is just one trick to get the sharp images the pros get and it is a combination of things. The most important is shooting on a tripod. This is the one single thing that separates the pros from the amateurs. Keeping the camera still and steady is a tripods only job. But, then, when…
September 8, 2011 Denese Lups
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Wildlife photographer recovers digital camera and photos after year in the ocean
- History made as Sundowns soar and Powerlines lose power in 24-0 Football result!!
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- The decisive moment in Sports Photography
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters