How exactly does one catch that ultra fast lightning bolt on camera? I have been struggling with this for a couple of months now and last night I finally figured out how to do it. I have read tons of articles on this subject and there are a mentions of quite a few ways to…
February 1, 2012 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Phatshoane Henney Attorneys Gala evening in Bloemfontein through the Lens
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- Caramello’s and the Brotherly Love for Coffee and Pastry
- Conversation with South African Wildlife Photographer Hilton Kotze
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters