How exactly does one catch that ultra fast lightning bolt on camera? I have been struggling with this for a couple of months now and last night I finally figured out how to do it. I have read tons of articles on this subject and there are a mentions of quite a few ways to…
February 1, 2012 Johan Jonck 3 Comments
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Well known sports photographer Christiaan Kotze robbed of equipment in New Zealand
- The RAW Deal
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- What is Close-up and Macro Photography?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters