After a brilliant win by the Springboks over England in Durban, I travelled to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho to cover the Fifa World Cup Qualifier in Maseru between Lesotho and Sudan. Sudan have missed out on the chance to take a stranglehold on Group D in the 2014…
Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
June 11, 2012 Denese Lups
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Shooting rhinos should only be done with a camera!!
- Miniature Effects with your DSLR camera or software
- Photos reveal in Bloemfontein lots of justice is to be found on the rugby pitch!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters