After a brilliant win by the Springboks over England in Durban, I travelled to the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho to cover the Fifa World Cup Qualifier in Maseru between Lesotho and Sudan. Sudan have missed out on the chance to take a stranglehold on Group D in the 2014…
Lesotho plays Sudan in its second 2014 Fifa World Cup qualifier at the Setsoto Stadium, in Maseru, on Sunday 10 June 2012
June 11, 2012 Denese Lups
- Lions create their own unique roadblock in Africa!
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- In conversation with Hugh-Daniel Grobler, photographer based in Gansbaai
- Best South African Rugby Players of 2011 announced!!
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters