PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN !!!!!!…. These are often the words you will hear while on safari with me . Today I’d like to take a brief look at the topic of panning– that of photographing moving subjects. The basic idea behind panning as a technique is that you pan your camera along in…
I have known Hilton Kotze, 2007 Fuji /Getaway wildlife photographer of the year, for many years. He recently hosted two safari’s for Outdoorphoto which I attended – One being to the Masai Mara. Here I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions about his experiences , joys and highlights as a photographer. Hilton is…
There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive. One only feels really free when one can go in whatever direction one pleases over the plains, to get to the…
- Clearing the hurdles in capturing athletics.
- In Conversation with travel photographer Greg Ewing
- Why has wildlife photography become so popular and are photographers chasing “golden light”?
- Walking with Lions at Donkerhoek Farm, Free State
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters