I’m in the Kgalagadi at the moment for a short stay of six nights. Except for lot of great sightings there is also lots of other action going on at the moment! Yesterday we had a thunderstorm that swept through Twee Revieren leaving the camp site looking like a river in flow and with my…
Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
The last two weeks I have been traveling with my big friend Jaap Wildeboer through the Kruger National Park. First we were in Satara and now in Lower Sabie. Jaap just took up Photography a month ago and while helping him to sort out his stuff I once again realized what it is that “newcomers”…
I have known Hilton Kotze, 2007 Fuji /Getaway wildlife photographer of the year, for many years. He recently hosted two safari’s for Outdoorphoto which I attended – One being to the Masai Mara. Here I took the opportunity to ask him a few questions about his experiences , joys and highlights as a photographer. Hilton is…
We arrived at Satara on Monday. Arriving at 12h00 in 31 degrees celsius, we unpacked and set up our campsite. At 15h00 we went for the afternoon drive on the well- known S100 road and found four lion cubs without their mother (probably were busy hunting). Satara: Best place to capture Lions on Camera in…
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”- St Augustine I had the opportunity to join a few friends from Bloemfontein on an Outdoorphoto Safari at Elephant Plains, Sabi. The Lowveld of South Africa has always been a haven for wildlife. Sabi Sand offers some of the best…
There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive. One only feels really free when one can go in whatever direction one pleases over the plains, to get to the…
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- Capturing the magic and drama of each and every stroke in the swimming pool!
- The Ultimate Kgalagadi – Botswana trip
- ER24 | Saving, Touching & Changing Lives Photo Competition
- Taking your camera on the ultimate photo trip: Where the wild things are…..!!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters