Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
January 30, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp 6 Comments
2012300mm F2.8AfricaapertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insurancecheetahschoosing wedding photographerDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGharryhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadiKgalagasi MapLand RoverLandieLeeudrillensLionMap of the KgalagadiNikonnoiseNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRAWRooiputssafariSanparksshutterSouth AfricaTwee RevierenWildlifewildlife photography
- Taking the lineout to new heights through the camera of the Sport Photographer
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- The Parlotones say goodbye ahead of their tour to the U.S.A
- Mark Lawrence – The Optometrist Referee with both eyes focused on the Currie Cup Final 2011
- Photo tribute to our Springbok Leaders Smit and Matfield
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters