Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
January 30, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp 6 Comments
2012300mm F2.8AfricaapertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insurancecheetahschoosing wedding photographerDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGharryhow a camera worksintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKgalagadiKgalagasi MapLand RoverLandieLeeudrillensLionMap of the KgalagadiNikonnoiseNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPhototalk and rugbyPortraitureRAWRooiputssafariSanparksshutterSouth AfricaTwee RevierenWildlifewildlife photography
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- Looking to capture the perfect shot, but maybe the lighting isn’t great?
- Discover and express your creativity at Get Crafty in Bloemfontein
- The decisive moment in Sports Photography
- Have a safe and enjoyable National Coffee Day!!
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters