In the middle of September 2012 I took a week long trip to the Kgalagadi. My last trip to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park was in February this year and man….how I missed the place. There is just something so addictive about the Kgalagadi that inspires you to go back time after time. I stayed at…
More about Hannes Lochner Hannes Lochner was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. From an early age he has visited almost every game reserve in South Africa, along with his parents. A passion was born, which was to become his life’s labour. His family, mom and dad (both professors), two sisters and a…
I’m in the Kgalagadi at the moment for a short stay of six nights. Except for lot of great sightings there is also lots of other action going on at the moment! Yesterday we had a thunderstorm that swept through Twee Revieren leaving the camp site looking like a river in flow and with my…
Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- How important is coordination between the wedding planner and wedding photographer?
- The best online web builders for photographers
- Capturing the action and vibe of Monday night Varsity Cup rugby
- Using a 14-24mm F2.8 Nikon lens to Capture wedding images.
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters