In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
November 27, 2011 Gerhard Steenkamp 1 Comment
2011apertureAuto ISOBotswanaCameracamera insuranceChobeDenese LupsDSLR PhotographyGerhard SteenkampGerhard Steenkamp PhotographyGwetahow a camera worksHukuntsiintroduction to photographyisoJohan JonckJPEGKangKasaneKgalagadilensMababe GateMoremiNataNikonNossobPhotographyphotography basicsPhototalkPortraitureRAWsafariSavutishutterSouth AfricaTwee Revierenwildlife photographyZutshwa
- Do you have the best 4×4 shocks for your photo safari?
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- The beauty of Bloem Celtic vs Kaizer Chiefs Football through the lens!
- Dancing Carmine bee-eaters, as seen through the lens of Peter McKellar
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters