Striking the Kgalagadi Trans Frontier Park in January while a heat wave is sweeping through the country is no joke. Forty Five degrees Celsius was the norm with animals hiding under every inch of shade during midday. Luckily for me I got some amazing sightings during my two week stay with lots of photographic opportunities….
In April this year we went for a two week trip to Botswana. It is a pleasure to share our experiences with other nature and wildlife enthusiasts. The big difference from the normal Botswana trip was that we routed our trip through the Kgalagadi National Park. On 20 April 2011 we left Bloemfontein for Twee…
- Should we use photos of horror crashes in Road Safety Campaigns?
- Mixed Martial Arts captured through the lens of Ruby Wolff
- How to shoot Interior Photos with the Nikon 14 – 24 mm F2.8 lens
- Stuck On Earth – The amazing new IPAD App for Photographers, Day Dreamers & Explorers by Trey Ratcliff
- A few of my favourite photos in my first season as rugby photographer
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters