In the middle of September 2012 I took a week long trip to the Kgalagadi. My last trip to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park was in February this year and man….how I missed the place. There is just something so addictive about the Kgalagadi that inspires you to go back time after time. I stayed at…
October 6, 2012 Gerhard Steenkamp 5 Comments
- True Rugby Supporters will always treasure the Haka!
- ABSA Currie Cup Player of Month of September Johan Goosen through the lens
- Let us celebrate Photo Tourism on World Tourism Day September 27!
- Which photos would be the best to take at an accident scene?
- Conversation with wildlife and travel photographer Heinrich van den Berg
- Delarey Guestfarm for a Magical Wedding and Function Venue on the West Coast
- Delarey Guestfarm an oasis near Yzerfontein in the heart of the West Coast Flower Region
- Photographer captures devastation caused by Knysna Fires
- Barloworld Transport shows beauty of South Africa with #ViewFromTheRoad Campaign
- Get Into Rugby Blitz tournament in Mdantsane Inspires our Youngsters